Study in Canada

Study Visa for Canada

Study in Canada

Prepare to study in Canada through Canoscope:

Where and what to study, how to apply for schools and the list of schools that can receive students in Canada.

Choosing a program and school:

In Canada, Every Respective province, region and territory is responsible for their own education system.

Primary and secondary schools:

Schools that teach students up to the grade 12 level are known as primary and secondary schools. Primary commonly means grades 1-8 and secondary usually means grades 9-12.

All primary and secondary schools in Canada can select and enrol international students.

There are specials norms for minor children educating in Canada.

Post-secondary schools are:

  1. Colleges
  2. Universities
  3. Private Career Colleges
  4. Colleges
  5. Vocational and Technical Schools

Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules and guidelines on the best way to apply, including the level of English or French you should be acknowledged.

Studying in French:

There are numerous ways to study in French crosswise over Canada.
French-language training in Canada has data on schools and organizations that offer courses in French.
The Association des universités de la francophonie canadienne has information on university programs in French, English, or both.

Designated learning institutions:

Provinces and territories approve (or ‘designate’) schools that can enroll international students. These schools are known as designated learning institutions (DLI).

If you need a study permit, your acknowledgment letter must be from a DLI. If it isn’t, IRCC will refuse your application.

All primary and secondary schools in Canada are DLIs. You can look through a list of the post-secondary schools, such as colleges and universities, and language schools that have been assigned.

Step by step instructions to apply to a school, colleges or universities.

There are many ways to study in French across Canada.
French-language training in Canada has data on schools and organizations

Make sure you apply at least:

Six months in advance if you want to study at a primary or secondary school, a year in advance for a post-secondary program at a university, college, etc.

Contact us where you want to study to learn how to apply. We will give you the list of all the documents you need to send us. We will be able to tell you about:

  1. The cost to apply
  2. Tuition fees
  3. Health insurance
  4. Rent and how much it costs to live in Canada
  5. Language tests

If the school admits you as a student, they will send you an acceptance letter. You need this letter to apply for a study permit.

Health insurance

The Government of Canada doesn’t pay for the medical costs of foreign students. Health coverage for foreign students is different depending on where you live.